~someone like you~


First time Eli dengar lagu "someone like you" Eli da terpukau dengar suara si penyanyinya...Adele,
penah dengar lagu tu x? 

 

Eli sertakan sekali lyric nye:

 "Someone Like You"

I heard that you're settled down
That you found a girl and you're married now.
I heard that your dreams came true.
Guess she gave you things I didn't give to you.

Old friend, why are you so shy?
Ain't like you to hold back or hide from the light.

I hate to turn up out of the blue uninvited
But I couldn't stay away, I couldn't fight it.
I had hoped you'd see my face and that you'd be reminded
That for me it isn't over.

Never mind, I'll find someone like you
I wish nothing but the best for you too
Don't forget me, I begged
I remember you said,
"Sometimes it lasts in love but sometimes it hurts instead,
Sometimes it lasts in love but sometimes it hurts instead, "
Yeah

You'd know how the time flies
Only yesterday was the time of our lives
We were born and raised
In a summer haze
Bound by the surprise of our glory days

I hate to turn up out of the blue uninvited
But I couldn't stay away, I couldn't fight it.
I'd hoped you'd see my face and that you'd be reminded
That for me it isn't over.

Never mind, I'll find someone like you
I wish nothing but the best for you too
Don't forget me, I begged
I remember you said,
"Sometimes it lasts in love but sometimes it hurts instead."
Yeah

Nothing compares
No worries or cares
Regrets and mistakes
They are memories made.
Who would have known how bittersweet this would taste?

Never mind, I'll find someone like you
I wish nothing but the best for you
Don't forget me, I begged
I remember you said,
"Sometimes it lasts in love but sometimes it hurts instead."

Never mind, I'll find someone like you
I wish nothing but the best for you too
Don't forget me, I begged
I remember you said,
"Sometimes it lasts in love but sometimes it hurts instead,
Sometimes it lasts in love but sometimes it hurts instead." 
 
 Da dengar?? tp korang sendiri tahu x profile mengenai Adele ni?

Famous as :

Soul/Jazz singer

Birth Name :

Adele Laurie Blue Adkins

Birth Date :

May 05, 1988

Birth Place :

Tottenham, London, UK

Claim to fame :

Single "Chasing Pavements" (2008)


Adele Claim to Fame
Famous as
Soul/Jazz singer
Popular for
Single "Chasing Pavements" (2008)


Adele Personal Fact
Birth Name
Adele Laurie Blue Adkins
Birth Date
May 05, 1988
Birth Place
Tottenham, London, UK
Height
5' 9"
Nationality
British
Education
-Graduated from BRIT School in May 2006


Adele Family
Father
Mark Evans
Mother
Penny Adkins



Terima Kasih sudi baca entri Eli..sila datang lagi.. (:

0 comments:

 photo footerbwh2015_zps5c8e7c89.png

Copyright@Segala yang tercatat di atas adalah hak milik ElixierDeXandra