"True friendship is like sound health; the value of it is seldom known until it be lost."
- Charles Caleb Colton"Each friend represents a world in us, a world possibly not born until they arrive, and it is only by this meeting that a new world is born."
- Anais Nin"My friends are my estate."
- Emily Dickinson"A real friend is one who walks in when the rest of the world walks out.""A friend is one who walks in when others walk out"
-Walter Winchell"A friend is someone who is there for you when he'd rather be anywhere else."
- Len Wein - Sent by Paulo Louro"A friend is someone who knows the song in your heart, and can sing it back to you when you have forgotten the words."
- Sent by Donna Roberts"A friend is one who believes in you when you have ceased to believe in yourself."
- Sent by Lysha"Don't walk in front of me, I may not follow.
Don't walk behind me, I may not lead.
Walk beside me and be my friend."
- Albert Camus (also attributed to Maimonidies). Sent by clovers"A hug is worth a thousand words. A friend is worth more."
- Sent by Jasmine Fitzwilliam"Everyone is a friend, until they prove otherwise."
- sent by Steve